Investors and analysts may browse this website and check CSU services, read reports, obtain information and news, but not including personal information. If you provide any information, this policy seeks to clarify how CSU collects and treats its individual information.
We recommend the temporary checking of this policy, which is subject to amendments without prior notice.
- Any information provided by users will be collected and kept according to the strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information sent to the Company by users will be collected through ethical and legal means, may have one or more purposes, over which users will be notified.
- Users will be warned about any of their information that has been collected before such collection, and user is liable for opting to provide or not this information, who also is aware of the consequences of his/her decision.
- Unless CSU receives legal or judicial order, such information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes different from those to which it was collected.
- The Company will maintain the integrity of information provided by visitors.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may be the Company’s partners and allies or not. These links and frames are made available only seeking to offer another benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that CSU is aware, agrees or is liable for them or their respective contents. Therefore, CSU may not be held accountable for any losses or damages caused in view of the utilization of referred links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, their conformity with CSU’s privacy standards will be required.
- Other relevant information about the terms and conditions of use of such website is available in Terms and Conditions of Use.
(*)Cookie: small file in computer to track movements in websites.